- 1. The Notwist Vilina Kosa Version 1' 52
- 2. The Notwist Jan 2' 12
- 3. The Notwist Sarajevo 1 2' 29
- 4. The Notwist Prayer 1' 06
- 5. The Notwist Simon 1' 24
- 6. The Notwist Storm 1 3' 42
- 7. The Notwist The Hague 2' 44
- 8. The Notwist Jonas 1' 49
- 9. The Notwist Storm 2 1' 45
- 10. The Notwist Sarajevo 2 5' 56
- 11. The Notwist Sturm 2 2' 05
Soundtrack for „Storm“, the motion picture of Hans-Christian Schmid.
12” release in a screenprint cover with CD and with a 24page photo-book with photographs by Gerald von Foris.
Hannah Maynard, a prosecutor at the Tribunal in The Hague, manages to convince a young Bosnian woman to testify against an alleged war criminal. Amidst the inconsistency of political interests and threats coming from Bosnian Serb nationalists, she realizes that her opponents not only sit on the dock across from her, but are also found in her own ranks.
For „Storm“ The Notwist composed a soundtrack, creating a hypnotic unreal ambiance with bowed xylophone, alienated Glockenspiel, orchestra accordion and minimal electronic.
All music composed and played by the Notwist,
Except “Vilina Kosa Version” composed by Daniel Glatzel and the Notwist, played by
Andromeda Mega Express Orchestra and the Notwist
Clarinet played by Daniel Glatzel
Double Bass played by Andreas Waelti
Viola played by Martin Stupka
Violin played by Matthew Lonson