- 1. Dump Unifactor 1' 44
- 2. Maxine Funke Suspension of Disbelief 4' 19
- 3. A Happy Return Spinnaker 1' 59
- 4. How To Count Planets Nei No Su 3' 36
- 5. My Two Toms Bad Luck Might Come 2' 04
- 6. Oro Swimming Hour Mugwamp 2' 58
- 7. Jam Money Tail Grows 1' 41
- 8. A Happy Return Faunt 1' 53
- 9. Michael Tanner Chancelroy 3' 41
- 10. Jam Money Torches 0' 42
- 11. Mouth Harp Ensemble Untitled 2 1' 06
- 12. New North Wales A Lion 3' 22
- 13. Jam Money Silfr Pocket 1' 54
- 14. Tenniscoats Nriho 3' 22
- 15. Andersens Fuyu 3' 42
- 16. The Gentlist Silly Season 3' 22
- 17. My Two Toms Look At The East, Look At The West, Look At Where Your Mum Cooks 3' 02
- 18. Benoît Pioulard I Love You So 1' 55
- 19. Matthew De Gennaro An Arm For A Pillow 4' 32
Music compilation and art book. We open the GLITZERBOX again and look into a glittering kaleidoscope of music and illustration. Crossing genres, in handmade editions and with great attention to detail, Jimmy Draht fuses artistic ideas into a new whole.
The vinyl contains beautiful folk songs, experimental collages, field recordings and lo-fi pop. All tracks are exclusive or have never been released on vinyl before.
Featuring music by: Maxine Funke, Tenniscoats, Mouth Harp Ensemble, How to count planets, A Happy Return, Benoit Pioulard, New North Wales, Dump, My Two Toms, Oro Swimming Hour, Matthew de Gennaro, The Gentlist, Andersens, Jam Money, Michael Tanner.
The artists, whether they paint, draw, scribble or cut, whether analogue or digital, whether they are graphic artists, illustrators or visual artists: they combine image and sound, discover connections and show that music can create images and vice versa.
Art by Petra Péterffy, Laurent Impeduglia, Nadine Spengler, Michael Dumontier, Tomoko Mori and Nicholas Stevenson.
A limited and numbered edition of 300, with hand-printed 3 color silkscreen book. Compiled by Markus Acher (The Notwist) and Jimmy Draht.
Since the late 90s JIMMY DRAHT publishes elaborately designed music-graphic-comic-text hybrids, most of them handmade and screenprinted. Initiated by Marion Epp, often in cooperation with a music label, artists from various genres are invited to participate. Each release is accompanied by exhibitions and music events.
Bands such as Calexico, The Notwist, Lali Puna, Neoangin, Pram, Otomo Yoshihide, A Million Mercies, Ted Milton, MS John Soda, Schwermut Forrest, Tied & Tickled Trio have participated (to name a few).
In terms of design we were lucky to showcase the works of ATAK, Anna Sommer, Knust, CX Huth, Katz & Goldt, Judith Zaugg, Thomas Ott, Jochen Gerner, Martin tom Dieck, Jim Avignon, Le Denier Cri, Elvisstudio and many more.